Holistic Pain Control
& Pain Management Program
The Chronic Pain program allows you to move into a much more proactive position in response to physical pain and discomfort. When the mental and emotional components of pain are not addressed, chronic pain can be seriously debilitating. As the word 'chronic' suggests, the condition can literally wear a person down physically, and emotionally and mentally as well.
The traditional approach to pain management leaves little room for the patient to do anything other than sit back and hope the pain killers do their job. Unfortunately, this doesn't always turn out to the be the case. And, even when it is, there is still the likelihood of having to live with the unwanted side effects of pain medication.
Instead of a passive approach to pain management, complementary pain control based on holistic principles can be of great help in turning a miserable condition into one that is tolerable and sometimes even personally transformative. It is also helpful to know that many people suffering chronic pain unknowingly make their unfortunate situation worse by responding to pain in ways that give the pain greater power and control over them.
Having helped ease the suffering of many people dealing with chronic pain, Mark has developed a multi-faceted approach to pain that includes:
- Minimizing the effects that a chronic condition has on the person's mental and emotional state over time.
- Instruction on simple-to-use and powerful techniques that increase the perceived inner distance and space between the person and the pain and discomfort.
- Step-by-step guidance on how to create and return to a special place in the mind to go to at will to get immediate relief.
- Creating and establishing the inner conditions that support healing and pain remission.
- Using the power of internal perception to help improve quality of life conditions.
- Internally re-framing pain and discomfort as a way to minimize the mental and emotional impact of chronic pain.
- Re-establishing trust and a neutral to positive relationship with the body to support physical healing.
- Establishing communication and dialog with the body and the pain and discomfort in the body.
- Techniques to energetically clear pain and discomfort from the body, mind, and emotions.
- Addressing the negative impact of role identity—of unconsciously identifying oneself with an unwanted condition.
- Both traditional and non-traditional pain control and management techniques included.
- Innovative and cutting-edge methods for minimizing chronic pain are provided.
- Over two dozen ways for the client to control, manage, and transform pain.
Note: This program is not intended or to be used in place of receiving proper medical care from a licensed physician. The Chronic Pain program is offered to complement the treatment you receive from your physician.
House calls and hospital visits are available at no extra charge
to local clients living in Grass Valley, Nevada City, Penn Valley, and the surrounding area.
* Note: Specific results are not guaranteed as results may vary from person to person.